Introducing our NEW Loyalty Rewards program!
Whenever you place an order, your star points will automatically be added to your account. Just click the little star icon that says "Rewards" on our website in the bottom left, and link your account so that you can EARN!
EVERY SINGLE PURCHASE earns you stars*! This includes recurring subscriptions, your very first Starter Set purchase, gifts for friends and more! Redeem stars on future purchases for some pretty great discounts!
*Star points started accumulating on 9/1/2020. Stars will not be awarded to orders placed before this date. Stars will not collect on wholesale orders. Rewards discounts may not combine with other offers during sales, discounts, etc.
How to Save Money AND to Earn More Stars
Opt into our Subscribe & Save program (available on each product) and not only will you receive your favorite Seattle Elderberry products every 1, 2 or 3 months, but it's also a SUPER easy way to rack up Stars AND you save 10% on every monthly delivery!
Our Subscribe & Save program is simple: choose which product(s) you'd like to receive on a monthly basis. You can pause, change or cancel your subscription at anytime. You choose the frequency of your deliveries, and it's simple to make changes! There are some pretty awesome PERKS to being a part of our Subscribe & Save program:
- Monthly Deliveries⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Choose any Product⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Pause, Add to or Cancel your subscription at any time, for any reason⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Save 10% on EVERY subscription order!
- Earn Star Rewards on every subscription order (more stars=more rewards!)⠀
It's SUPER SIMPLE to set up a new subscription- simply choose the product you want to purchase, and make sure to select "Subscribe & Save" and NOT One-Time Purchase in the box to the side of the product listing! That's it!
But how much Elderberry do I need?
- Most adults go through 1 bottle of Seattle Elderberry syrup per month (there are 32 adult servings per 16oz bottle!)
- Each 16oz bottle contains approx. 96 teaspoons (a great serving size for kids!)
- One DIY Kit makes between 24-32oz of syrup- that's nearly a 2 month adult supply!
My family of 5 uses about two 16oz bottles (or 1 DIY kit) and 1 Elderberry To-Go per month! We typically take our elderberry (almost) daily, and if someone is under the weather, we all start to up our dosing frequency for a few days!