FREE LOCAL PICKUP IS AVAILABLE!
Select “Local Pickup” at Checkout!
HOW DO I STORE MY SYRUP?
- Unopened bottles can remain on the shelf for 12 months. Check the “use by” date on the bottle.
- Once opened, refrigerate your syrups for up to 3 months. Freeze any remaining syrup (NOT in the original bottle) and use within 3 days of thawing.
WHAT IS THE SEDIMENT IN MY BOTTLE?
- Any sediment is a result of the spices that we use during the syrup making process! Our Elderberry Syrup with honey uses Raw Honey, so you may see a few specks of beeswax and pollen at the top of your bottle as well. Give your bottle a good shake (or leave the sediments settled) before pouring out your Elderberry Syrup!
WHY ISN’T MY SYRUP THICK?
- Because we use simple ingredients! We don’t add anything except oraganic, raw honey or organic maple syrup to your Elderberry Syrup. You’ll never find any artificial ingredients added to our syrups to thicken them.
HOW DO I USE MY ELDERBERRY SYRUP?
- Adults can take 1 Tablespoon daily as a tasty way to boost immunity. Serving size is 1 teaspoon for kids (but only the maple-sweetened version for kids under 1, please!)
- You can mix your syrup into smoothies, yogurt or make a mocktail out of it (great with a splash of seltzer and citrus or apple cider vinegar!)
- If you’re feeling crummy, have a serving of Elderberry Syrup every few hours to help your body fight back against illness!
HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK?
- We can ship anywhere in the USA. We have 2 shipping options: $12 for up to 3 jars, and $17 for 4-6 jars of syrup! (That comes out to about $3 per jar!)
- Just be sure to select the correct shipping option at checkout! For larger orders, e-mail us at seattleelderberry (at) gmail (dot) com
ARE YOU IN ANY RETAIL LOCATIONS?
- Not YET! But by fall of 2018, we plan to be in a few Seattle locations, stay tuned!