HOW DO I STORE MY SYRUP?
- Unopened bottles can remain on the shelf for 12 months. Check the “use by” date on the bottle.
- Once opened, refrigerate your syrups for up to 3 months. Freeze any remaining syrup (NOT in the original bottle) and use within 3 days of thawing.
WHAT IS THE SEDIMENT IN MY BOTTLE?
- Any sediment is a result of the spices that we use during the syrup making process! Our Elderberry Syrup with honey uses Raw Honey, so you may see a few specks of beeswax and pollen at the top of your bottle as well. Give your bottle a good shake (or leave the sediments settled) before pouring out your Elderberry Syrup!
WHY ISN’T MY SYRUP THICK?
- Because we use simple ingredients! We don’t add anything except oraganic, raw honey or organic maple syrup to your Elderberry Syrup. You’ll never find any artificial ingredients added to our syrups to thicken them.
HOW DO I USE MY ELDERBERRY SYRUP?
- Adults can take 1 Tablespoon daily as a tasty way to boost immunity. Serving size is 1 teaspoon for kids (but only the maple-sweetened version for kids under 1, please!)
- If you’re feeling crummy, have a serving of Elderberry Syrup every few hours to help your body fight back against illness!
ADDITIONAL USES FOR ELDERBERRY SYRUP:
- You can mix your syrup into smoothies, yogurt or make a mocktail out of it (great with a splash of seltzer and citrus or apple cider vinegar!)
ARE YOU IN ANY RETAIL LOCATIONS?
- Not YET! It’s in our plans to expand to retail locations, if you’re interested in purchasing Seattle Elderberry for your small business, Contact Us!