WE SHIP ON TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS!
ALL of our packaging is eco-friendly. Everything from our bottles to our tape is reusable, recyclable or compostable!
CAN YOU SHIP ANYWHERE?
- Yes! We can ship anywhere in the USA, Canada or Europe and to most APO addresses.
- , If you're outside of the USA/Canada/Europe and want Seattle Elderberry shipped, please Contact Us!
HOW DO I GET FREE SHIPPING?
- It's easy, just add $30 worth of product to your cart and the option for FREE SHIPPING will appear at checkout!
WHAT ABOUT LOCAL PICKUP?
- We have a local pickup site in Seattle (Magnolia neighborhood). Be sure to use the coupon code "PICKUP" at checkout for a $5 discount PER BOTTLE on your order!
- HunniCo in Edmonds
- Discovery Wellness Chiropractic in Interbay
- Bella Wellness in Edmonds
- COMING SOON- Retreat Cafe in Green Lake
We are thrilled to offer bulk discounts! Discounts are automatically triggered at checkout when minimums are reached:
-Orders of 4+ bottles saves you 10% per bottle.
-Orders of 8+ saves you 15% per bottle.
HOW DO I STORE MY SYRUP?
- Unopened bottles can remain on the shelf for 12 months. Check the "use by" date on the bottle.
- Once opened, refrigerate your syrups for up to 3 months. Freeze any remaining syrup (NOT in the original bottle) and use within 3 days of thawing.
WHAT IS THE SEDIMENT IN MY BOTTLE?
- Any sediment is a result of the spices that we use during the syrup making process! Our Elderberry Syrup with honey uses Raw Honey, so you may see a few specks of beeswax and pollen at the top of your bottle as well. Give your bottle a good shake (or leave the sediments settled) before pouring out your Elderberry Syrup!
WHY ISN'T MY SYRUP THICK?
- Because we use simple ingredients! We don't add anything except oraganic, raw honey or organic maple syrup to your Elderberry Syrup. You'll never find any artificial ingredients added to our syrups to thicken them.
HOW DO I TAKE MY ELDERBERRY SYRUP?
- Adults can take 1 Tablespoon daily as a tasty way to boost immunity. Serving size is 1 teaspoon for kids (but only the maple-sweetened version for kids under 1, please!)
- If you're feeling crummy, have a serving of Elderberry Syrup every few hours to help your body fight back against illness!
ADDITIONAL USES FOR ELDERBERRY SYRUP:
- Make a mocktail (add to sparkling water!)
- Make a cocktail (our favorite recipe is on our Instagram page!)
- Add to smoothies
- Add to oatmeal
- Turn your syrup into jello!
- Freeze it and make mini-popscicles!
- And more!