We ship every Tuesday & Friday!
Check out our tips for storing & taking your elderberry syrup below!
How do I store my syrup?
- Unopened bottles can remain on the shelf for 12 months. Check the “use by” date on the bottom of the bottle
Once opened, refrigerate your syrup for up to 3 months
- Freeze any remaining syrup in an ice cube tray and use as needed!
What is the sediment in my bottle?
Any sediment is a result of the spices that we use during the syrup making process! Our Elderberry Syrup with honey uses Raw Honey, so you may see a few specks of beeswax and pollen at the top of your bottle as well. Give your bottle a good shake (or leave the sediments settled) before pouring out your Elderberry Syrup!
Why isn’t my syrup thick?
Because we use simple ingredients! We don’t add anything except organic, raw honey or organic maple syrup to your Elderberry Syrup. You’ll never find any artificial ingredients added to our syrups to thicken them.
How do I take my Elderberry Syrup?
- Adults can take 1 Tablespoon daily as a tasty way to boost immunity. Serving size is 1 teaspoon for kids (but only the maple-sweetened version for kids under 1, please!)
- If you’re feeling crummy, have a serving of Elderberry Syrup every 2-3 hours to help your body fight back against illness!
- And don’t worry, we include all of this information on your bottle label!
Additional uses for Elderberry Syrup:
- Make a mocktail (add to sparkling water!)
- Make a cocktail (our favorite recipe is on our Instagram page!)
- Add to smoothies
- Add to oatmeal
- Turn your syrup into jello!
- Freeze it and make mini-popscicles!
- And more!
Shipping and Pickup Information
ALL of our packaging is eco-friendly. Everything from our bottles to our tape is reusable, recyclable or compostable!
Can you ship Anywhere?
Yes! We can ship anywhere in the USA for FREE! We also ship to Canada, Europe and most APO addresses. Live somewhere else? Contact Us and we’ll put together a shipping quote for you!
What about Local Pickup in Seattle?
We have a local pickup site in Seattle (Magnolia neighborhood). When you select “Local Pickup” at checkout, a discount will automatically apply!
We also have a NEW pickup location in Snohomish!
You’ll be e-mailed with pickup instructions within 24 hrs of your order being placed!
We are partnered with a select few retail locations in the Seattle Area: