Our Favorite Green Smoothie
Try our favorite staple green smoothie recipe, below. Full of antioxidants and bolstered by our Organic Elderberry Syrup, it’s a quick and delicious way to get an extra-concentrated dose of vitamins and minerals.
FAVORITE GREEN SMOOTHIE (with elderberry!)
- 1/2c frozen mango chunks
- 1 orange (peeled and quartered) or 2 clementines (peeled)
- 1c fresh spinach
- 1 scoop of protein powder (our pick? Sunwarrior Organic Plant-Based Protein in Vanilla Bean)
- 1 TBSP Organic Elderberry Syrup with Honey
- 1 TBSP shelled hemp hearts (optional)
- 3/4 cup water or milk alternative of choice (we love Three Trees)
Place everything in blender (tip: put “juicy” stuff like the oranges and liquids in first!).
Blend on high and then add ice until desired consistency is reached!
Pour into your fanciest glass and enjoy while taking a few moments to rest.
Sending love and good health,
The Seattle Elderberry Crew