Summer Drink recipes
Give these thirst quenchers a go at your next outdoor party, they're sure to help you beat the summer heat! And note that either the Honey or Maple Elderberry Syrup can be used in any of these recipes !
1. Juice those lemons and set the juice aside!
2. Pour ¼c plus 1TBSP honey into a quart sized jar, add ½c water (warm this water up!)
3. Mix until honey + water combine.
4.Add remaining water, lemon juice & salt- stir well.
5. Divide lemonade into 4 glasses filled with ice, and top with one tablespoon of elderberry syrup per glass.
6. Top with a lemon slice and enjoy!
PRO-TIP: grab a few leaves of fresh thyme, rub them together between your fingers, and drop them into the glass before adding ice, lemonade and elderberry 👌
Option: You can also just mix the four tablespoons of elderberry syrup right into your lemonade!